Pre-planning helps to relieve the burdens when a loved one passes away. We gather the necessary vital statistic information, write down exactly what your wishes are and give you options to prepay for your expenses. Prepaying provides protection against inflation and gives an even greater peace to your family.
Completing the “My Personal Transition” document is an easy first step. You can download and complete this document to provide your family with vital information required at a time when they will be under great stress. Then please call us to schedule an appointment to finalize your plans.
We Can Help!
Don’t know where to start? We would love to guide you through the pre-planning process.
Make an appointment for us to help you pre-plan at no cost or obligation.
If we can provide information on the following or other matters, we hope you will let us be of service.
- How to estimate Social Security or Veterans benefits.
- How prepaid funeral costs may receive favorable treatment for Medicaid qualification.
- What the differences and similarlities between burial and cremation are.
- Payment options for your pre-planned service.
Funeral prearrangement relieves the burden from those you love. Thoughtful preparation can offer peace of mind to both you and your loved ones. Rest assured they will have the vital information they need when the time comes.
Contact Mac Olsen at Sweet Home Funeral Chapel for personal assistance with your funeral planning process.
Whether you choose cremation or burial, we have merchandise to fit your style and budget.
- Variety of caskets at different prices
- Variety of urns and scattering tubes
- Flag Cases for our Veteran’s flag
- Headstones, monuments and markers to be placed at a cemetery of your choice.
- Variety of keepsakes to keep a small portion of cremains
- Variety of jewelry that hold cremains
- Thumbies custom fingerprint jewelry
- Glass art
- Other custom jewelry either non cremains or cremains holding